Updated: May 24th, 2018
Welcome to the ConnecTheDot Site (defined below). By signing up with CONNECTHEDOT or any of its subsidiaries, you agree to use your account in a manner that is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the Terms of Service discussed herein. This Agreement is between CONNECTHEDOT (“the service provider”, “us,” “we,” or “our”) and all its’ subscribers & users (“the client” “you,” “your” or “subscriber”). This Agreement and the client’s use of services shall become effective on the date the order is submitted by the client to the service provider (“Effective Date”). If you have any questions, contact us here at support@ConnecTheDot.com.
2. About the Site, Product Offers, Refunds and Credits
a. The Site is a platform through which certain third-party affiliates offer products for entrepreneurs (“Partner Products”). The Refund policy for any product sale is a full refund of the purchase price based from the date of purchase for any reason or no reason.
b. Our Sites and/or Services, or communications you receive from our Sites and/or Services may include third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Partners are the sellers and issuers of the Partner Products and are solely responsible to you for the quality of the products provided. ConnecTheDot shall not be liable for any claim arising out of or relating to the Partner Products, including but not limited to, any claims for false advertising, product defects, personal injury, death or property damages.
c. From time to time, we may allow you to purchase ConnecTheDot Credits (the “Credits”). Normally these Credits are offered at a discount to the actual number of US dollars they represent. For example, we sold $100 of Credits for a purchase price of $75 USD during an ConnecTheDot deal once. Similar to the Partner Products, we offer a full refund of such purchase price during the thirty (30) day period immediately following the purchase of the Credits. You won’t have to provide us any reasoning for this refund.
d. If you purchase a Partner Product using Credits and request a refund for the Partner Product, we will issue the refund in Credits.
4. Changes to Terms
5. Access to the Site
a. Account Registration. To access the Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is correct, current and complete.
b. Account Security. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
c. Changes to Site/Services. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
e. Minimum Age. The Site and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 years of age or older. Any access to or use of the Site or Services by anyone under 18 years of age is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site or Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older. We are extremely serious about this provision.
6. Use of the Site
Service provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time and without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
b. Prohibited Uses. You are expressly prohibited from:
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without our prior written consent.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property. You may not post sexual graphic content on the Service. While we prohibit such conduct and content on the Service, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
- Using the Site or Services for any commercial or competitive purpose whatsoever without the express prior written permission of ConnecTheDot.
- Collecting personally identifiable information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Using the Site and/or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam.
- Using any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Using any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Introducing any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Taking any action that in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- You must use our system in a manner that is ethical and in conformity with community standards.
- You will respect the privacy of other users (you shall not intentionally seek data or passwords belonging to other users), nor will you modify files or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorized to do so by that user.
- You will respect the legal protection provided by copyright law, trade secret law, or other laws protecting intellectual property.
- You will accept notifications of service changes, commercial email and similar offers presented through the CONNECTHEDOT system or via email.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages (See Anti-Spam Policy).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, us, or any other our service.
- You must not use any API credentials in any publicly available software or phone application. This specifically excludes, but is not limited to, embedding API usage in a phone App.
- This agreement is ‘at-will’, meaning that you can cancel your account at any time and so can we (which we exercise typically only in the case of violations of our Spam rules, but which we reserve for any reason whatsoever).
7. User Submitted Content
The Site may provide you the opportunity to post reviews, advice, comments, ratings, discussions and other content (“User Content”). You agree not to post any User Content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, or infringing of intellectual property rights. You further agree not to post any User Content that contains commercial solicitation. By posting User Content, you grant ConnecTheDot a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media. ConnecTheDot reserves the right but not the obligation to review, edit, post, refuse to post, and remove User Content.
8. Copyright Infringement Notice
If you are a copyright owner or such owner’s agent and believe any material on our Site constitutes an infringement on your copyright, please provide notification to the address listed below setting forth the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on his behalf; (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing; (c) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owners; and (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner. Contact information for ConnecTheDot’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows: Travis Rothstein, PO BOX 1134, Middletown, DE 19709, support@ConnecTheDot.com.
9. Intellectual Property
10. Fee Agreement
The Period of Performance of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall automatically renew for additional like periods (“Renewal Periods”) under the same terms of service. The Renewal Fees will be automatically debited from the client’s credit card at the beginning of each renewal period, and you agree that the service provider will not require any additional authorization for any recurring payments or automatic billing options. Services are non-refundable unless the pricing terms for the applicable service expressly states otherwise. The service provider may suspend or terminate use of the your account if you fail to comply with fee agreement.
- A valid credit card is required for all accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding United States (federal or state) taxes.
- All fees will we collected in United States dollars regardless of your country of origin’s currency exchange rate.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of the content, features or capacity of your account. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
- Should your account exceeds your current account limit of contacts, user seats or emails, your service plan will be automatically upgraded to the next most affordable account level or service package.
- We reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Should this occur, no changes, refunds or credits will be made to your service plan.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us.
- The service provider may suspend or terminate use of your account if you fail to provide a valid credit card.
- Any billing problems or discrepancies must be brought to our attention within thirty (30) days from the date the client is billed. If you do not bring them to our attention within thirty (30) days, you agree that you waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. We do not take cancellation requests via email, over the phone or chat. All accounts must be cancelled by the primary account holder through their account. See cancellation instructions here.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. We reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Certain offers, allow for a 90 day refund of the base account fee, if you cancel your account within 90 days of the effective date. If this offer was made available to you, you must first cancel your account, then submit a request for a refund by email to support@ConnecTheDot.com. Note, that no usage fees, including but not limited to email and contact volume charges, user seats, postcards, SMS, set-up fees, custom programming, services and consulting fees, are not refundable. Additionally, annual subscriptions are non-refundable regardless of the effective date and are exempt from the 90 day refund offers. Any free trial offers waive the 90 day refund allowance.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CONNECTHEDOT NOR ITS MERCAHTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS NOR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF PARTNERABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
13. Limitation of Liability
14. Indemnification and Release
15. Force Majeure
17. Entire Agreement
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
20. Additional Disclosures