Facebook Graphic Design
Two (2) Custom Facebook Ad Designs
Over 500 satisfied customers have used our Facebook ad design services by our award winning graphic design team because they wanted to get higher CTR’s, lower CPL’s, or increase their overall ROI. You’re one click away from being in the same shoes of these profitable clients.
What you can expect from us:
- Every Facebook ad is hand-crafted to attract your target demographic while keeping your main goals in mind
- All ads comply with Facebook advertising policies and will pass the 20% text limitation rule
- You’ll receive .ai, .eps, .png, .jpeg, .pdf, .psd source files with every ad order in case you want to split test text or colors
- 100% hand-crafted Facebook ads that will increase your CTR, lower your CPL and create a more profitable campaign overall
What we need from you:
Step 1: Sign up (takes less than 2 minutes)
Click on the Subscribe button to begin the process. First, you’ll enter your payment details on a secure page, once the payment is verified it will direct you to a payment success page. Check your inbox right away for your ‘Getting Started’ email and confirmation receipt.
Step 2: Tell us more about your business
Next, you’ll provide details about your business, products and services, and other information that will help us get to know you. Inside the ‘Getting Started’ email there will be a link to a form (CLICK HERE FOR LINK) where you will enter your confirmation number from your receipt (inside the ‘red’ box) and personal/company information. Then submit the form to our graphic design department.
Please include the following:
- Logos/graphics/assets to be included in the design
- Branding style guide
- Design preferences
Step 3: Let the design team work their ‘mojo’
Here’s where the rubber meets the road. Within 3-5 business days after the graphic design team receives your design form, you will be provided your first design concepts.
Step 4: Make changes and finalize
After you receive your first design concepts any changes needed from this point will take 24-48 hours. The design team will continue to make changes until you give the final “APPROVAL”. Once approved the design team will send you your design kit in a (.zip file) with all your file formats.